Tuesday, January 3, 2012

black top bottom

Can't believe how good things are going for me this last month up into 2012.  It's unbelievably good, especially when it comes to dancing.  I've been heading up every Friday night and dancing into the early morning.  It's truly the reminder I needed to bring back the joy in my life and why I love dancing so much.

Last Friday I even drove up to Philadelphia for a New Year's Dancing Event and it was one of the best choices I've made.  One of the best things of the weekend was meeting a lead from CT who moved my heart on the dance floor and surprisingly had more dances with him then I could have wished for in a two day event.  I had many wonderful dances, but his stood out the most.    



With the new year I've made a few resolution and one is to not stop dancing so even though I must be an adult I'm going to be taking one weekend off a week so I can go dancing and spend some time with my grandparents.  I have yet to determine which weekend it will be each month, but I may decide to based on dance events so that way I can go when it's the most hot that month.  Also, in March I'm registered to attend Steel City Blues in March and thinking about CTLX, but there's no information posted about the event yet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment