Monday, March 28, 2011

Eat Clean Diet Principals and printables!

I'm excited to finally bring you printable 4x6 Eat Clean Guidelines and separate lists of acceptable Proteins, Complex Carbohydrates (both Starchy and High Water), and Healthy Fats that you can store in your meal plan binder to help simplify your meal planning while your on the Eat Clean Diet: Stripped PlanYou'll be able to incorporate more foods once you are working on your maintenance stage. 

 You can download these babies from my Eating Clean page, which will take you to my scribd.com account to download them.

Cute New Sites that Inspire:
I also came across fitnessista and The Chic Life blog today.  I recommend taking some time to visit their site.  I loved fitnessista's inspiration board and I'm currently working on one for myself to add to my inspiration wall.  I also really like viewing the recipes on The Chic Life

No comments:

Post a Comment