Thursday, March 17, 2011

it's the beginning of something wonderful

Today is my very first post for my new blog 'Under the Apple Tree' and I'm looking forward to watching how it blossoms with each new post and new friend it brings.

I'm still under construction so please be patient as I get things set up.

I'll be updating new pages with:
* recipes + downloadable 4x6 cards for easy printing and filing
* exercise flash cards (for easy routine planning)
*  learn about the benefits of different foods and download cards:
    - what's the best spices to help boost your metabolism
    - best foods for calcium, fiber, protein
 
and I have more ideas and plans coming.  Hopefully I can keep up with everything in my head.
Once I get things up and rolling I'll be updating about once a week, but I'm not sure exactly how long that will take.  If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to let me know.

also, at some point I'll be having someone design the blog so it has a more pleasing appeal and better
matches my logo, which was designed recently by Marie.

No comments:

Post a Comment