Actual: $92.43 (Giant: $41.92 + hg: $10.15 + Wegmans: $40.36)
I really wasn't expecting my bill to be so much, bu things add up when you venture to other stores.
Snack #1: (1/2) Soy Protein Shake, Banana
Post Workout: Soy Protein Shake
Breakfast: Cinnamon Raisin Bagel (sm), (1 cup) silk milk, (1/2 c) grapes, (tb) PB.
Lunch: Red Delicious Apple, Steamed Broccoli & Cauliflower, (1/4 c) hummus
Snack #2: (1/2 c) Cottage Cheese, Cherry Tomatoes, (1/2 c) Pineapple Chunks
Dinner: Grilled Eggplant & Portobello Burger & (1 c) Cantaloupe
- Canned Pineapple ($10 for 10)
- Nutritious bread and Cherry Tomatoes are expensive
- 3 trips are to many and lead to extra spending
- I have a hard time not buying a sunflower nut cookie and a berry bran muffin from healthy grocer = $5
Project: Food BudgetRead about Project: Food Budget challenge.
Please check out these wonderful blogs, and give them support as they take on this challenge.
- Maria Marz
- Veggie Converter
- Dairy-Free Cooking
- Motor City Girl In the Steel City
- Veggie Burgher
- The Happy Cactus
- The Vegetarian Salmon
- Test Kitchen Tuesday
- Newly Vegan
- Always Sick and Tired
- Veggie on the Cheap
- MeloMeals: Vegan For $3.33 A Day
- A Guy, A Girl, And a Dinner Plate
- The Amateur Low Carb Flexitarian
- The Veggie Life
- Caroline Cain Holistic Health