Friday, July 1, 2011

fit n' the summer (m1-d13)

workout

Once I rolled out of bed I gathered my new Brooks Ghost 4's, which I wasn't sure how I would like running in, but they felt really good on my feet. The added cushion was very nice. I'm still not a fan of the color or the new style, but I think it's because the denim mesh is just to obnoxious.  I prefer the green/silver, like I already have, but the store owner ordered the blue/denim.. I wish he would have asked me what color I wanted before he ordered them and I didn't think about it or even when I went to pick them up.  I was just disappointed of the color and wans't sure of the feel.  I'll have to clean them off and see if he can order the green/siler instead.  I really hate the blue/denim and if I'm going to spend $100 on a pair of running shoes then I want to choose my color. 

I headed around the neighborhood this morning and completed a 1.74 mile run and I even went up a few hills without to much trouble.  I could have gone a little longer, but I didn't have any more time, plus I needed to perform my bootcamp workout {the reason why my shoes are dirty, went through the baseball field}.

eats
pre-run: medjool date + 1/2 orange
post run:  vanilla protein shake + Glutamine
breakfast:  cup Kashi go lean cereal + soy milk + blueberries
snack #1:
lunch: oatmeal, strawberries, 1/2 activia blueberry yogurt, walnuts + 4 baby carrots
snack #2: 1/2 activia blueberry yogurt + 1/2 avocado
dinner: tbd

No comments:

Post a Comment