Thursday, June 30, 2011

fit n' the summer (m1-d12)

This week really didn't go anything as planned. I did sneak in some workouts, but nothing like I should have. I took Monday and Wednesday as rest days, just because they were so crazy and I was to tired to get up early. Needless to say I'm glad I decided to repeat week 1, as I so wasn't ready with how things went this week to add on to my runs.  Though next week I will need to push through and really hit the pavement.

Here's what I had planned for the week.

week 2 basic schedule
Sunday:
Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
Saturday:
1.5 mile Run
30-60 minute evening walk      
1.5 mile morning Run
1 mile run {week 2} Rest
Rest or run/walk {week 2} 5:30pm Hot Vinyasa
1.5 mile evening Run
Rest or run/walk

The good thing is that Sunday and Tuesday i did actaully run.   Sunday I went hiking, running and walking.  Today I tried to add some added color so I decided to run up and down a set of stairs leading to the baseball field. I went down, up and down the regular steps, then up the large steps (for seating) and just repeated that for 5 minutes.  Then ended with a calf stretch and a few push ups.

week 2 actual schedule
Sunday:
Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
Saturday:
2.71 mile hike + 1.96 mile run + 1 mile walk + 1s bootcamp
rest day
1.45 mile morning Run
rest day
2 mile  morning walk + 5 min run up and down cement stairs
tbd
tbd

eats
Today's eats were a little off since I wasn't home and it threw me off a bit since I wasn't as prepared as I would have liked to of been.

breakfast: cheerios + milk
post workout snack: vanilla protein shake
snack #1: coffee + slice of cake (going away-retirement party for a coworker)
lunch: oatmeal + strawberries + p greek yogurt + chia seeds
snack #2: trail mix bar  + carrots
dinner: kashi go lean + soy milk + blueberries\
snack #3 cup of cherries + soy milk

No comments:

Post a Comment