Friday, May 20, 2011

I heart thee (birts bees) chapstick

Ever since spring came along I've not been taking my jacket and since I typically workout in the morning I don't have a standard place to put my chapstick.  This has really been a dilemma, especially since I keep misplacing it and without a designated home I am afraid this is going to be an ongoing problem.  Uggg.

Today I found my chapstick in a running jacket that I keep at work.  Haha, still in the pocket, go figure! 

The sad thing is that it;s costing me money since I've had to buy 2 new ones, because I keep forgetting where I put it. 

I remember in High School and many years later I was a chapstick brand user, but about 5 years ago moved to soft lips, which I have recently traded in for Berts Bees Replenishing Lip Balm.  I love it and don't know how I used the other brands for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment