Friday, June 24, 2011

fit n' the summer (m1-d6)

I'm feeling very confident in my physique and loving the definition in my arms.  I hope that I continue to see a defination change in my body while working on my running.  My training today is to run 1.5 miles and hopefully I will finish before the rain showers begin. 


today's eats
breakfast: coffee + (1) flax and omega waffles, 1/3 pear, 4 strawberries, 1/4 c p greek yogurt + 2 egg whites, 1 whole egg and 1/4c soy milk scrambed.
snack #1: 1/2c cottage cheese + 1c grapes + 5 cherries
lunch: chicken, red leaf lettuce, black beans, salsa, cucumber wrap + steamed asparagus
snack #2: Ezekiel toast, pb, sunflower seeds, flax, chia seeds + 1c soy milk
pre-run {energy} snack: 2  medjool
post-workout: chocolate protein shake + 1/2 plain bagel
dinner:1/2 banana

workout
I was able to push out a great workout today.  so amazing!  I headed out for a run and I ran approz. 2 miles {my runkeeper app stopped about .68 miles into my run so I discarded it}  Basically I started at Front St./Forster and ran a block past Kelker then ran back to the City Island Bridge {I didn't go across the bridge} then I ran back to Forester.  I did stop at the center {where the sitting statue is, not sure what the street is or what that area is called}.  I performed my bootcamp workout there, though I forgot my watch so I had to estimate my seconds.  Then I walked to a friends house on 3rd, hung out there for about 20 mintues and we went out for a 20ish minute walk.

Once I fishined I had my choclate protein shake and half bagel then headed to the gym to clean up, but decided that I really wanted to do an arm strength workout.
Row machine: 2.5 min warm up
- db kickbacks 1 warm up set 0LBS + 3s 15LBS
- tripcep pulldowns 3 sets at 20LBS
- db bench press 15LB warm up + 2 sets at 25LBS and 1 set at 20LBS
- incline press 7.5LB warm up set + 3 at 12lb
15 minute cool down on the elliptical {1 mile at 120 calories)

felt super awesome afterward

No comments:

Post a Comment