Thursday, June 2, 2011

Project: Food Budget - Week Five

Actual: $19.86 (Giant)
Actual: $8.77 (Target)
Actual: $8.24 (Weis)


I've been more diligent on going through my coupons this week and trying to make sure I plan for foods that I can use the coupon for.  I still need work better on using items in my pantry.  I used a few things, but I really just don't have a lot in their to use to plan the majority of my meals from.  I was also thankful that my mom came into town and brought me all kinds of goodies (food + cloths).  I was still way under my budget, but was hoping to spend even less then I did since my mom having a ton of food that was already on my shopping list.

Meal Plan:  (will add later)
* Breakfast


* Post-Workout

* 10am Post-Workout Meal

* 1pm Snack
  
* 4pm Snack

* 7pm Dinner


Staples Purchased: (will add later)

Project: Food Budget
Read about Project: Food Budget challenge.

Please check out these wonderful blogs, and give them support as they take on this challenge.
Participating blogs:
    


  • Veggie Converter

  • Dairy-Free Cooking

  • Veggie Burgher

  • The Happy Cactus

  • Test Kitchen Tuesday

  • Newly Vegan

  • Veggie on the Cheap

  • MeloMeals: Vegan For $3.33 A Day

  • The Veggie Life

  • Caroline Cain Holistic Health

  • Going Veggie

  • Under The Apple Tree

  • Be the Change
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment