Monday, June 13, 2011

parden the dust

Feeling like I need a change in  my branding.  Not sure if Under the Apple Tree really is what I want.  You may see different  names-branding pop up at the header, but it's still Under the Apple Tree.

I'm going to take the next few weeks and really think about my goals and what I want to portray with this blog and then I'll make a final deciding factor. I just want it to be a fitness foodies place of bliss where you can find ways to live a healthier lifestyle.

Here's one of the names:
I love running and that's one of the ways I enjoy staying in shape.  Yellow has so many wonderful meaning, but I'll keep it to the following: It's such a bright and cheery color, so it has really been a color of inspiration lately and  it helps to stimulate your thinking and memory and encourages communication.

No comments:

Post a Comment