Thursday, June 30, 2011

running around town

It's been such a crazy week for me and I'm enjoying just being able to relax tonight.  I've been running around trying to get so much done and organized so I can make more informed decisions.  It's really nice having things laid out on paper and you can really determine the better option.  I'm also enjoying being able to play on my laptop now that it's fixed!  I can't believe how long I let it go, but I'm glad my friend was able to fix it and at a happy price.

I still have so much still to do; here's a few things I can think of:
* plan meals for the week
* ingredients for oatmeal bar and no-knead bread
* plan out running schedule for next week
* figure out what to do with all the kiwi I have
* cut up the half a watermelon sitting in my fridge
* go through my coupons from last Sunday's paper and file them
* coordinate coupons with stores sales
* read: running world mag (july); muscle and fitness her's (july/aug) & eating clean mag (april/may)
* post about two magazine's I read last month, but didn't buy, but wanted to share a few things I saw.
* get some sleep

I did stop at the store tonight and picked up some eggs (coupon), milk (coupon) and kashi cereal.  I wanted to just pick up some basics since I'm not at home for the next week.  I'm trying not to move everything I use in the kitchen while I'm house-sitting, but I really want to.  It's only 10 days, I can live without some things for that long, especially since I'll be roommate free.  Though I need to stop by the apartment and grab some pillow, the watermelon and my flour to make the bread + Sunday's coupons from the paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment