Thursday, August 25, 2011

3 week Strong is Sexy Challenge Review

Strong is Sexy Fitness Challenge Reivew
Week 3 Thursday
Strong is Sexy Fitness Challenge  
I can't believe I've held strong for almost 4 weeks now.  This is truly remarkable, more really because it's a home workout program.  I rarely missed a workout at the gym, even during the winter.

Things I like about this challenge:
  • feeling pretty awesome & strong
  • loving the change
  • the exercises are challenging
  • shorter more intense workouts
  • saving gas & time to drive to the gym
  • Saving $ on a gym membership
  • no equipment needed
  • eating less meals.  I've cut down to 5, instead of 6

I'm not sure exactly if there have been in body mass or dimension changes since I chose not to do any pre-challenge measuring, because the point  of this challenge was to help to stay active and healthy this summer.  I thought about doing a measure just to see where I'm at, but slightly afraid to because it may deter me from completing the challenge.  I know that it's made a difference in the way I eat and workout and that's really enough motivation for me to continue on with it.  One of the things I've been trying to change about my eating habits is eating smaller portions and only 5 times a day instead of 6.  6 really is just far to many meals for me and I find that that I'm content after meal #5.  I do consume a hefty breakfast and after 3 weeks I've yet to be tired of it.  

MY YUMMY HEFTY BREAKFAST  

I can really see myself becoming a bodyrocker for life! I highly recommend trying Zuzana's workouts, especially if you don't have much space or don't want to spend money on a huge workout studio or a gym membership.  I can picture myself when I move into my first home sneaking in some of the exercise equipment Zuzana uses in my workout room.  I'm pretty sure I'll be investing in the boss timer and sandbag.

READER QUESTIONS
How are you doing in your workout challenge goals? Do you feel like your seeing a good change in your healthy lifestyle habits? What has helped you stay motivated during your workout challenge?


blogs to share

No comments:

Post a Comment