Friday, August 12, 2011

Crunch Up

workout
Week 1 Friday
I almost allowed myself to sleep in to the point of missing my workout, but I kept thinking about the donut and nachos I ate yesterday and knew that if I didn't do my workout this morning I would be very unhappy with myself.  I'm learning that it's okay to eat these types of foods every so often, but I have to work for them.  If I"m going to eat them then I need to workout, NO EXCUSES.  It was 6:50 when I got up and immediately turned on my laptop while I changed into some basic workout wear.  I needed to review the video again before starting since Zuzana didn't  post pictures for this routine. 

I'm still pretty new to these exercises and not as strong so I  needed a few modification.  I really liked this routine and loved how fun and challenging it was.  The Knee Tuck, Leg Lift, Kick Up on One Leg was a really sweet move, but I need to work on the Knee Tuck part.  The Super Low Hop Squats were super fun and I think my favorite so far.  This move really helps to wake you up, keep you focused and even manages to put a smile on your face.  The Cross Over Crunch Up was pretty sweet, because it 's one that requires slower contraction of the muscles so you can really focus on using your abs for the crunch up.

Modifications:
* 3 sets instead of 5
* Completed in 15 minutes
* Tummy Tuck for Grab the Knee Plank 
* skipped 10 minute Yoga due to not enough time


Tummy Tuck     

Strong is Sexy Fitness Challenge  
* Tone, Trim & Tight a bodyrock time challenge
* 10 min Weight Loss Yoga Video

view daily workout

daily affirmation
I effortlessly achieve my goals

Proverbs 7: 2
Keep my commands and live,
and my law as the apple of your eye.

Proverbs 7:25
Do not let your heart turn aside her (sin) ways,
Do not stray into her paths;

daily review:
* read Scale Down rest 7 + part ch. 8 pg 87-114 (42 minutes)
* Tomorrow's Workout: Yoga Class or 20-minute Yoga download
* in bed by 10pm and lights out by 10:30pm
* repeated the daily affirmations throughout the day
* noted my workouts and meals in my journal
* eats were totally on.

post workout photo

eats:
View Daily Eats

No comments:

Post a Comment