Monday, August 22, 2011

beauty in strength

workout
Week 3 Monday
Strong is Sexy Fitness Challenge  
After such a long and draining weekend I choose not to do my morning workout  in hopes that it would be better to rest up for the long week.  Plus, it meant that I was able to begin a load of laundry and put away what was left on my drying rack from last week.

There is so much going on this week, but I'm not going to let that deter me from my workout challenge.   I need to update my journal with this weeks routines and daily affirmations so I stay positive and focused.  I know I'm getting stronger and the proof is in the results and I don't want to stop now.

As far as work goes, I hope I have the strength of super woman, so I can manage though all the hours.  I do plan on only working 2 nights at my evening job instead of 3, so I can have a little more time to pack and re-energize after/before going down to Huntington for the weekends.  I want to earn money for my new home and this is the only way I can so I just have to keep picturing myself walking into my new home and knowing that it's only short term.

STRENGTH IN BEAUTY, BEAUTY IN STRENGTH
AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT YOU HAVE THE POWER TO SAY:
THIS IS NOT HOW THE STORY IS GOING TO END
.
  


* Body like a carry out: 12 minute Bodyrock interval workout
* 10 to 20 minutes of:
  - jogging/brisk walking intervals
  or
  - jumping intervals of full bouncing/relaxed bouncing on your mini trampoline.

* I was hoping to sneak in this workout in the evening, but after running all my errands and my chiropractor appointment it was time for bed.

daily affirmation
The power within me grows stronger every day

eats:
View Daily Eats


daily review:
* read Scale Down ch. 0 pg 00-00 (00 minutes)
* Tomorrow's Workout: body like a carry out by bodyrock
* in bed by 10:40pm and lights out by 11pm
* repeated the daily affirmations throughout the day
* noted my workouts and meals in my journal
* eats were very good today.


No comments:

Post a Comment