Week 2 Monday
Strong is Sexy Fitness Challenge
Another killer & sweat worthy workout by Zuzana. I actually completed all 3 rounds, but I did need to make a few adjustments. I hope that by the end of this 4-week challenge I wont need to make any mods in order to perform the exercises properly. and get the most benefit from the workout I had a lot of fun with Reptile on the Run, especially when I was able to really get my ab muscles set to work. The One Leg Squat (video) was very hard for me, so I subbed them for regular squats. I can squat down like that in my wedges with no problem, but I haven't been able to master it in flat shoes.
post workout sweat
* Sexy is Pain: 12 minute Bodyrock interval workout (let’s see if “sexy” and “pain” really go together? icon wink Strong Is Sexy ) plus 10 to 20 minutes of jogging/brisk walking intervals. If you are wiped out from the Bodyrock workout, just take an easy walk to stretch out.
View Daily Workout
Warm up: 5 minute run outside
Post Run: 10 minute run
I am perfect exactly as I am
For the Lord will be your confidence
And He will keep your foot from being caught.
* Tomorrow's Workout: Amp up your Cardio
* in bed by 12pm and lights out by 12:30pm
* noted my workouts and meals in my journal
* eats were almost spot on.
The peach yogurt had to much sugar and upset my stomach.
View Daily Eats
meals planned for this week:
Because I'm working 3 jobs this week I decided it was best to have quick-short meals so that way I don't feel so overwhelmed with everything.
* 1/2 bagel + pb + chia + strawberries
* scrambled eggs
* Cottage Cheese
* Pineapple chunks
* (1) P.F. WW Oatmeal Bread toasted
* Bowl of Soup
* protein Shake
* red delicious apple