Friday, August 19, 2011

a pebbled dilemma

workout
Week 2 Friday
Strong is Sexy Fitness Challenge  
I chose today to skip my workout in order to say goodbye to  the beautiful patio set (pictured below) I bought at TJ MAXX.  I  picked it up the day after viewing the 2-bedroom apartment on Trindle, but at this point I don't know where I'm moving and there are just to many uncertainties.  It seemed easy return it and have my card balance be zero or keep it and take focus off saving for my down payment.  I went back and forth for a little over a week and finally sat down with my grandmother who helped me find the courage to return it.

I was pretty nervous, mainly because I really wanted the credit back on my card and since I'd never tried to return furniture before I wasn't sure their would be any snags and even though I still had 3 days before my 30 days were up.  It wasn't until they asked me for my card to credit my return and I signed the return slip that I felt such a sign of relief.  It was a success!  A victory Day!  and a learning experience. 

What did I learn?
Not  to purchase anything for my first home without first living in my new space.
LAST GOODBYE'S TO MY PATIO SET  
* Suicidal Sweat: a Bodyrock time challenge
* 10 to 20 minutes (or more) of your choice of cardio

READER QUESTION:
Do you have any decisions you've made lately that your glad for the outcome?

daily affirmation
I stand tall and move with grace

Proverbs

eats:
View Daily Eats
mashed potatoes; not the best idea of the day.

daily review:
* read Scale Down ch. 0 pg 00-00 (00 minutes)
* Tomorrow's Workout: Pilates Beginner Video by Blogilates
* in bed by 12pm and lights out by 12:30pm
* repeated the daily affirmations throughout the day
* noted my workouts and meals in my journal
* eats were pretty on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment