Wednesday, August 10, 2011

norish, support...be your best

workout
Week 1 Wednesday
Strong is Sexy Fitness Challenge  
I wasn't' sure if I would have enough time to get everything in this morning since I was late again getting up and about.  I completed my workout on the porch and it was definitely another killer workout.  My arms and shoulders were still sore from yesterday and my legs followed shortly in the afternoon.  I can understand how Zuzana stays in such amazing shape.  The routines require your full attention and focus in order to complete them properly and truly build on your strength.

I only managed 4 of the 9 rounds for part 1 and 2 and by then it was 7am.  I should have hit the showers, but I decided to go for a 10 minute run.  Though to be honest after that workout I'm surprised I was even able to run for that long. 

I found this really neat online timer last night and used it this morning. It's super easy and portable, because you can also download it to your pc and use it offline. I like it because it's very basic and gives you 3 voice options (man, woman & fight bell) so you can focus on your workout, but the screen also changes color depending on if your on (green), off (red) and resting (yellow).

* Fat Fighter Workout: 12 minute Bodyrock interval workout
- completed Part 1 & 2 - 4 rounds each part w a few modifications
- the side lunge jumps were confusing me more than they really should have
- the push-ups in part 2 were mini's, but not modified girl style.
  I've still not worked up to a full push-up.
- My pike jumps didn't have much jump/kick to them.
* 10 to 30 minute brisk walk/easy jog/hike  
- completed 10-minute jog
- after the fat fighter workout my legs were so exhausted and tight.  

view daily workout

daily affirmation
I choose to eat foods that nourish and support me to be my best.

daily review:
* read ch. 6 pg 68-86 (50 minutes)
* Reviewed + set up workout for tomorrow
* in bed by 10pm and lights out by 10:50pm
* repeated the daily affirmations throughout the day
* noted my workouts and meals in my journal
* eats were pretty on. 
  Did have 2 cups of coffee (I think I felt less energetic after my afternoon cup)

eats:
View Daily Eats

No comments:

Post a Comment