Monday, August 29, 2011

just wanna run

workout
Week 4 Monday
Strong is Sexy Fitness Challenge  
I had every intention of doing the Burpees are Forever workout this morning until I woke up with a sore back and ended up resetting my alarm to a rest day and slept for another hour.  I wasn't really sure exactly what I did, but sometime around lunch I remembered the punch twists I did on the mini-trampoline after my bodyrock workout yesterday.  There feels like a knot is in my right shoulder blade; right in the middle.

The sun was out after work and I was feeling like a run, but without any running gear I wasn't able to make that a reality.  This has happened more often then I'd like and I should really get back into the habit of having my running gear on hand at all times.   I hoped to head out once I got home, but I  lost all running steam and just changed into my jammies and decided that rest was the best option for my back.  This way I'll be ready for my workout tomorrow. 

Sometimes you have to make adjustments and today my body needed t orest, so I'll just make sure to swap out my next rest day (Wednesday) for today's workout and everything will even out.    


* Burpees are Forever: 12 minute Bodyrock interval workout
* 30 minute brisk walk

daily affirmation
I am 100% committed to being the best I can be

Proverbs 10:29
the way of the Lord is strenght for the upright
eats:

View Daily Eats
not added

daily review:
* read Scale Down ch. 0 pg 00-00 (00 minutes)
* Tomorrow's Workout: Hot attack workout by Bodyrock
* in bed by 12pm and lights out by 12:30pm
* repeated the daily affirmations throughout the day
* noted my workouts and meals in my journal
* eats were pretty on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment