Tuesday, August 16, 2011

a delicous season

workout
Week 2 Tuesday
Strong is Sexy Fitness Challenge  
I opted to skip my workout today and just enjoy it as a rest day.  I've just been out late and pretty active the last week and just thinking about this week is making me tired.  I'll be working 3 jobs and so I  thought this would be a good time to take advantage of rest.  For dinner tongiht I'm meeting up with a meet up group I'm involved in for dinner.  I'm really looking forward to it.

* Amp up your cardio today.
   Go to a fun dance class, jog, walk, bike, rebound, hike or whatever movement
   you love to do for 30 to 60 minutes. Whatever you do, make sure you are
   sweating. If you’re not, work a bit harder until the sweat starts running.
* 20 push ups (take as long as you need using correct form)
* 20 crunches 
* 20 star jumps

daily affirmation
My body easily supports me to do everything I please!

Proverbs 8:33-35
For blessed are those who keep my ways.
Hear instruction and be wise, and do not disdain it.

For whoever finds me finds life.
And obtains favor from the Lord

eats:
View Daily Eats
I chose the Fresh Asparagus and Black Shitake Mushroom Stir Fry in Garlic Brown Sauce, w Chicken (not pictured) which was seasoned with delicious thai flavor.  I chose the homemade brown rice (pictured below)., which was very good.  Though to truly enjoy this dish you need to blend the vegetables / rice / garlic brown sauce to really taste the delicious yumminess that envelopes this dish.  Chalits Thai Bistro in Mechanicsburg  is a restaurant I would visit again and again so you can try another dish and with their affordable prices and healthy portions you don't have to feel guilty about enjoying every last bite.  It was actually a little shocking  at first when I saw how small the portion was, because most restaurants give you more then  you need or even want to consume at once.  It was just the right amount to fill full and content.
image source / Chalits Thai

daily review:
* read Scale Down part of ch. 8 pg 115-123 (20 minutes)
* Tomorrow's Workout: Amazing Abs
* in bed by 10pm and lights out by 10:48pm
* repeated the daily affirmations throughout the day
* noted my workouts and meals in my journal
* eats were pretty on.
  Had Thai food for dinner, which was very tasty and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment