Sunday, August 21, 2011

oh so enticing peppermint

workout
Week 2 Sunday
Strong is Sexy Fitness Challenge  
Today I was good and kept to the Active Rest Day, which was about as much energy as I had for the day.  I was up early and took my dogie for a walk around the pond, then came in and made a start right smoothie for my mom and I before we tacked the kitchen.  It was pretty disorganized so I worked on dishes and clearing/wiping down the counter tops while my mom separated the veggies and vacuumed.   I slept pretty good for not sleeping in my own bed, but I'm sure it helps that it's peaceful up here in the mountains.  Though once we finished with the kitchen I was pretty tired, so I headed up stairs for a nap. 

After my nap I took my dogie, Bane, out for a walk.  He's been stuck in the kennel for the last two weeks so he was SO EXCITED to be outdoors this weekend.  I only took him to the next driveway and back, which was about 1.16miles.  I'm so proud of him, because he's a fat dogie mainly because he's been stuck in the kennel a lot due to my mom's work schedule.  However, this will change once I get my house and he wont need to be at the Kennel and I'll be able to walk him more often.  p.s. I call him my dogie, but he's really my moms.

PART OF THE WALK W/ MY DOGIE. HE MADE IT 1.16 MILES!  
MY DOGIE. I'M SO PROUD OF HIM!  
* Meditation unless you count my nap :)
or
* Rest Day: Get outside, breathe some fresh air, play with friends and family, and enjoy your down time
* Walk 1.16 miles

daily affirmation
I choose to see the gifts in my life.
They are everywhere in and around me


This affirmation rings so true for me, as I really am blessed with so many wonderful gifts/people in my life.

eats:
I had a yummy start right smoothie for breakfast + a banana and pb, but then snacked on 3 mini peppermint patties during the day and then had some cereal and meatloaf, steamed cauliflower and Italian bread from the bakery for dinner.  Plus, I consumed 2 purple Gatorade and a glass of oj.  I didn't really drink much water.

daily review:
* read Scale Down ch. 0 pg 00-00 (00 minutes)
* Tomorrow's Workout: body like a carry out by bodyrock
* in bed by 11pm and lights out by 11:30pm
* repeated the daily affirmations throughout the day
* noted my workouts and meals in my journal

No comments:

Post a Comment