Thursday, August 11, 2011

healthy, vibrant and beautiful

workout
Week 1 Thursday
Strong is Sexy Fitness Challenge  
REST DAY. Easy Walk or Yoga
Get outside, breathe some fresh air, play with friends and family, and enjoy your down time.  Meditation would be a great choice today.

I went thought some of exercises DVDs to pick out a Yoga workout for today.  The only one I had was a Gaiam Yoga Dance Fusion.  I wasn't sure what to expect, but thought it would be a good choice.  Though after completing a 30-minute workout wasn't to impressed with the DVD.  It's  not one I would do again.  I think this workout would have been better in a studio where I could better see the instructor or if I had a projection screen using the wall.  She wasn't very good at giving instruction on when to move to the next position.

* completed a 30-minute Yoga workout.
* bowled 3 games after work between 9:30-midnight.

daily affirmation
I am radiantly alive. I am strong, healthy, vibrant and beautiful

daily review:
* read Scale Down part of ch. 7 pg 79-86 (22 minutes)
* Tomorrow's Workout: Tone, Trim & Tight + 10 minute weight loss Yoga video 
* in bed by 12:15am and lights out by 12:30am
* repeated the daily affirmations throughout the day
* noted my workouts and meals in my journal
* eats were mostly on.  Splurged and ate a powdered cream filled donut
   and split a plate of supreme nachos with 2 friends

eats:
View Daily Eats

No comments:

Post a Comment