Tuesday, August 23, 2011

saved by the bank

Today I came face to face with a realization that I had not fully laid down my desire for this house as my heart sunk to the floor after viewing the words
status: off market.

I was viewing new listings sent by my realtor and had opened up my trulia icon link (truila and zillow  have been very helpful, because their information is more home-buyer friendly ind typically include more photos), but it's also directly linked to "my favorite: house four" (see journey to my first place) so I stay focused on my dream and why I'm working so hard in the  next 60 days .  However, today was not one of those inspirational days as those 3 ugly words stared right at me as the page loaded, causing me to forget how to breath.

It's hard to remember sometimes, especially when your heart is so set on a dream to truly let it go, because without first laying down your desires God will be unable to fill you with His, which from experience is far better and more satisfying then anything I'd ever imagined.



Once I was able to regroup I called my Realtor to hear it straight from him.  He called me back once he spoke with the listing agent and to my relief, the listing has been temporarily removed for the next 30-60 days.  The owners have chosen to go forward with a full foreclosure now that the price has been lowered significantly.  During this time the bank will take full ownership of the property and will be setting up an appraisal and inspection before re-listing. 

I'm believing that this is God's way of showing me that this house has been reserved for me, because now no one can make an offer while the bank is performing their inspections and appraisals, which leaves plenty of time for me to have everything I need.  You can be sure that I'll still be checking up on the property on a regular basis and as soon as the status has changed I'll be calling my Realtor to write up the contract.   
p.s.
I'm also believing that the bank is going to re-list it at a lower price point.


I'm pretty confident that I'm blessed, because He is the way, the truth and the light of my life and with Him I will walk and not stumble as He leads me down the path of righteousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment