Sunday, August 14, 2011

hold the mayo

workout
Week 1 Sunday
Strong is Sexy Fitness Challenge  
I woke up early enough to just relax for a short time before meeting my fit foodies group at 10am.  We met at Panera and ordered some yummy breakfast.  I went with the Power Breakfast, which included bread+ham+egg+cheese, but I opted for no cheese and had a side of fruit salad.  It was very filling and just what I needed.  We spent the next few hours discussing how we've been staying active and some of our struggles and really working on loving who we are, body and all.  It was a very good discussion and we were able to make a few adjustments to our current events and add in a few new ones. 

Afterward, I headed home to make a clean eating brocolli salad, though I could have done without the mayo.  I would definitely make this again, but I'll be subbing Greek Yogurt.  I don't really use mayo anymore and I've used it even less since I started eating Greek Yogurt.  It's far tastier and healthier to.

image source: The Joy of Clean Eating Blog

The only active thing I did today was play Frisbee and I don't really count that since I barely moved from my spot. The day whispered rest day for me so I just enjoyed the beautiful day with good friends.

* Active Rest Day
Take a walk, bike ride, do some yoga, dance to a few songs, or just be active in your daily activities like cleaning and gardening, but keep it gentle. If you are a more regular or advanced exerciser, feel free to do some other cardio of choice but don’t overdo it.

daily affirmation
I think healthy thoughts

daily review:
* read Scale Down ch. 0 pg 00-00 (00 minutes)
* Tomorrow's Workout: Sexy Pain Workout
* in bed by 12pm and lights out by 12:30pm
* repeated the daily affirmations throughout the day
* noted my workouts and meals in my journal
* eats were only good at breakfast 

eats:
View Daily Eats
I wasn't very good at repeating my affirmation and didn't eat much of anything good today.  I had Mexican slaw for dinner along with a small brownie and vanilla ice cream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment