Tuesday, August 23, 2011

not so clear

workout
Week 3 Tuesday
Strong is Sexy Fitness Challenge  
I didn't really want to get out one of my old workout dvds, so I just put together a 30-minute routine from my Biggest Loser 2 DVD workout this morning.  As much as I liked the Power Sculpt for Women 10-min workout, I'm not sure I'm a fan of the total workout.  Mainly, because they require you to have other equipment and don't offer any modifications if you don't have a medicine ball.  I'm sure I would have been fine if I would have thought about the modifications, but I wasn't ready to think about that so early in the morning.

* an old DVD Workout or an activity you enjoy for 30 to 60 minutes
* repeat your daily affirmation in the shower.

My workout consisted of:
1) 5-minute warm up
2) 15-min. boot camp
3) 10-min Power Sculpt for Women
4) 5-min cool down

You can do all the routines above without any equipment, except the boot camp, which requires hand weights, a medicine + exercise ball all of which I don't have.  I do have a resistance band and if I were more prepared this morning I could have subbed some of the routines, but I just wasn't that awake to think that clear.


daily affirmation
I am a sexy, hot, radiant god/dess!

eats:
View Daily Eats

daily review:
* read Scale Down ch. 0 pg 00-00 (00 minutes)
* Tomorrow's Workout: Sexy body breakdown by Bodyrock
* in bed by 9:45pm and lights out by 10:15pm
* repeated the daily affirmations throughout the day
* noted my workouts and meals in my journal
* eats were pretty on, except the extra coffee I had at job #2

No comments:

Post a Comment